Mineral Wells Index
A 33-year-old Gordon man was arrested last week on warrants for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and assault family violence.
Colby Moody is accused of intentionally raking a hot pot of stew on his 34-year-old girlfriend’s arm on Oct. 22, causing severe burns and physically abusing her over a period of two weeks.
The arrest complaint also states, on Oct. 29, Moody allegedly “began to scream at her and spit on her, then grabbed a pistol, cocked it and pointed it at her stating he was going to kill her.”
Moody was arrested on Nov. 1 by the Palo Pinto Sheriff’s Office and released Nov. 4 on $105,000 bond.
Man arrested for passing fake bills
Bradley Michael Kincheloe, 26, of Mineral Wells, was arrested by Mineral Wells police at a residence in Lone Camp Wednesday morning on two warrants for forgery, according to police.
Police said they believe Kincheloe is one of several people who have been passing forged $100 bills in Mineral Wells businesses the last two weeks.
Six fake $100 bills have been reported, according to police reports.
According to police reports, two vehicles parked in the 5300 of Airport Road between 11 p.m. Monday and 6 a.m. Tuesday were damaged by a suspect who may have attempted to hot wire the vehicles.
Though reportedly left locked, the plastic consoles around the steering wheel of a Crown Victoria and a Dodge pickup were found broken and the wires pulled out, police said.
Both vehicles were reportedly left parked inside the closed gates.
Copper wire stolen
Two unknown suspects reportedly entered an open building of a business in the 500 block of Tradeway around 5 a.m. Saturday and took about 400 feet of copper welding leads, according to police.
The theft was reportedly captured on camera.
A business in the 500 block of S.E. 1st Street reported a burglary to the business over the weekend, according to a police report.
A bay door window was broken and money was stolen from the office, police said.
Police use Taser on parole violator
Martin Henry Charles, 58, of Mineral Wells, was shot with a Taser during his arrest Tuesday on a state parole violation warrant.
Charles was arrested Saturday for assault causing injury to a family member, according to police.
While attempting to arrest him in his residence in the 3200 block of North Oak Avenue, Charles “turned and dashed towards the closet” when he was shot with a Taser, police said.
Mineral Wells police also reported the following arrests:
• Tamara Lynn Lott, 32, of Millsap, was arrested Tuesday on a warrant for no insurance.
• Jeremy Chase Villareal, 22, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Wednesday on 18 traffic warrants.
• Matthew Dylan Tincher, 24, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Wednesday on warrants for drug paraphernalia, dog at large, unvaccinated animal, speeding and driving without insurance.
• Deward Lee Beard, 67, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Wednesday for public intoxication.
• Josh Dean Owen, 19, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Wednesday on two traffic warrants, two curfew warrant and one warrant for possession of tobacco.
• Jeremy Cole Collier, 19, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Thursday on a Parker County off-bond warrant for possession of marijuana.
• William Allen, 56, Santa Anna, Calif., was arrested Thursday for public intoxication.
• Lee Roy Myers, 67, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Thursday for public intoxication.